Expanding on the ground-breaking Backcountry the Backcountry 2.0 Carbon combines our incredibly popular tensioned carbon fiber barrel with the classic steel Weatherby Mark V action in a lightweight package. This barrel system has a reputation for accuracy and in 2021 a Mark V Carbonmark equipped with this carbon fiber barrel set the new internal Weatherby accuracy record returning a 0.06” 3-shot group at 100 yards with factory Weatherby Select Plus ammunition. Starting at just 5.8 lbs the Backcountry 2.0 Carbon owes much of its light weight to the new Peak 44 Blacktooth stock — the lightest production carbon fiber stock on the market.
- Weight: 6.6
- Overall Length: 48.5"
- Barrel Length & Contour: 26” #4
- Action / Barrel OAL: RH 28”
- Twist Rate: 1-10”
- Mag Capacity: 3+1
- Length of Pull: 13.5"
- Drop @ Comb: .625"
- Drop @ Heel: .30"
- Carbon Fiber Barrel / Trigger Guard / Receiver: Patriot Brown Cerakote
- Bolt / Bolt Knob / Safety: Graphite Black Cerakote
- Stock: Peak 44 Blacktooth Carbon fiber with dark green and brown sponge pattern accents